Five Reasons Why The ORR is Fantastic:
1. It provides IRB approved clinical data for the medical community
2. It helps us identify commonalities in responders and nonresponders
3. It provides a platform to launch additional research
4. It will reveal beneficial intake ranges for specific symptoms
5. It will reveal types of seizures and other symptoms that improve with Charlotte’s Web products
The Observational Research Registry (ORR) is our first large scale research study. All epilepsy clients currently taking Charlotte’s Web products are invited to join the ORR. A general registry will be available for all other clients in the near future.
This study will reveal types of seizures and other symptoms that improve with CW products, reveal beneficial intake ranges for specific symptoms, and provide IRB approved data for the medical community. The data will allow us to identify commonalities in responders and nonresponders, and provide as a platform for additional research. This is a stepping stone for national acceptance of cannabinoid products as a dietary supplement. Please keep in mind that your information will be de-identified, and that this is NOT a placebo study. You are welcome to participate in other clinical trials as they become available.SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER